1962-72 Nova Gen IV SureFit System
The Gen IV™ is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new Nova Sure Fit™ system includes our exclusive Rotary Electronic Controls for the 1962-65 Kit and Electronic Cable Converters™ which convert existing factory controls to electronic operation for the 1966-1972 Kits. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit Systems™ are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
- Fully electronic operation - No cables or vacuum controls
- 1962-65 Kit includes individual Rotary Electronic Controls and the 1966-72 Kits include Electronic Cable Converters™ Converts Factory Controls to electronic operation- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor.No capillary tube to install!
- Separate high capacity heat and cool coils
- Aluminum plate/fin A/C coil (most efficient evaporator design available)
- Copper/brass parallel flow heater coil
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Infinite dash/floor air blend (in most applications)
- Infinite defrost / floor air blend with dedicated defrost option
- Steel firewall cover plate
- All Gen IV systems allow for optional smooth firewall configuration (must use modified hose kit)
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
561164 1962-65 Evaporator Kit
561166 1966-67 Complete Kit
565072 1969-72 Evaporator Kit (Factory Air Car)
561072 1969-72 Evaporator Kit (Non-Factory Air Car)
961164 1964-65 Complete Kit
961166 1966-67 Complete Kit
965072 1969-72 Complete Kit (Factory Air Car)
961072 1969-72 Complete Kit (Non-Factory Air Car)
Click on evaporator kit part number to view installation instructions
*Complete Kit includes: Evaporator, condenser, drier, compressor, compressor
bracket, hose kit and binary safety switch.
See our current retail price list for pricing.
Note: Price Subject to change without notice