WARNING: California proposition 65
1. Our Front Runner™ drive system is compatible with the original design Coyote timing cover, as well as the Revision 1 and Revision 2 timing cover designs (with different boss) (See photo showing the (3) timing covers). Ford offers many different timing cover designs, so please verify that yours is compatible.
2. This kit is not compatible with timing covers machined for Ford Racing superchargers, including the Aluminator crate engines.
174020 - Front Runner™ Drive System, Ford Coyote with Power Steering
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Ford Coyote 5.0 L engine is a popular choice for hot rodders and custom truck builders around the world. When developing the Front Runner™ drive system for this application, we took a simple, yet elegant design approach, retaining the factory Ford alternator and water pump drive (located on the driver side of the OEM drive system). We then added our own precision-machined compressor cradle and power steering pump mount to the passenger side for a compact and super strong assembly. The power steering reservoir (not included) is remote mounted to the vehicle.
The kit includes detailed installation instructions, along with all of the items listed below.
- Sanden SD-7B10 natural finish compressor
- Black anodized compressor clutch cover
- Detroit Speed aluminum power steering pump for remote reservoir
- Precision-machined power steering pump bracket
- Power steering pulley
- Dayco Performance serpentine drive belt
- Dayco OEM tensioner
- Idler pulley
- ARP stainless 12-point hardware kit