175041 - Front Runner™ Drive System GM LT1 Wet-Sump Black with Power Steering
Some of the hottest new crate OEM installs are the newest GM LS and LT1 engines. This new Front Runner unit offers additional intake/throttle body clearance obtained by lowering the water pump 1" and tightening accessory mounting positions.
This is our elegant solution for custom air conditioning, alternator and power steering mounting.
System includes a power steering pump with natural finish pump housing, natural compressor and alternator, hardcoat black pulleys, black clutch and tensioner covers.
- USA made, precision cast A356-T6 alloy, water pump housing with integrated compressor, alternator and power steering pump mounting points.
- Low profile casting designed to clear OEM and most aftermarket throttle bodies, eliminating need for wedge spacers.
- Passages engineered for optimal coolant flow.
- Every housing 100% pressure tested.
- No modification required to install OEM timing solenoid and related hardware.
- Housing tapped for M12 boss for OEM temperature sender.
- Includes 6061-T6 billet aluminum water pump cartridge with high performance stamped steel impeller, OEM spec seal, ball roller bearings and steel hub.
- Genuine Sanden compressor with machined billet, one-piece compressor O-ring adapter block.
- Thermostat housing bore design for LS2 style thermostat.
- Casting NPT tapped for side or bottom exit heater hose outlets, moved inboard for increased frame and suspension clearance.
- Reduced diameter ATI harmonic balancer for additional clearance below system.
- Detroit Speed aluminum body power steering pump.
- Mechman 170 amp alternator (140 amp at idle) - 320 amp option available.
- Precision machined 6061-T6 billet pulleys.
- ARP 12-point stainless steel bolt and hardware kit
- OEM type belt tensioner with cover.
- Genuine Gates serpentine drive belt.
- Remote-reservoir power steering pump option available.