Designed for OEM style radiator in 6-Cylinder position (ahead of core support).
NOTE: Fan is designed to be a puller only. Cannot be used as a pusher type fan.
NOTE: Requires temperature controller based on engine thermostat (see part numbers 113018 or 113019) or stand-alone controller.
WARNING: California proposition 65
280479 - Monster 1955-57 Chevrolet CustomFit Brushless Tri-5 Fan Kit
Vintage Air Monster Brushless fan and shroud combination 850 Watt 19" fan kit.
Brushless electric fan with custom shroud and powder coated tubular mounting bracket (see diagram for dimensions and clearance requirements). Includes heavy-duty 6-gauge power harness wiring kit 231088 (as shown) with 100 amp MIDI-fuse assembly.
- 850 Watt Brushless Motor
- 19" Fan
- Laser cut powder coated bracket and frame
- 6-gauge power harness kit with MIDI-Fuse assembly
- Requires control harness (available separately based on engine thermostat temperature customer plans to use (or aftermarket engine controller).
- Based on Walker radiator (21-7/8" x 17-9/16")
- Designed from the ground up for primary engine and AC cooling duty.
- Pulse width modulation control provides maximum cooling power available when you need it, automatically dials back as demand lessens.
- Extremely long motor life ( up to 40,000 hr)
- Waterproof (IP68).
- Easy to install and set-up, stand-alone controllers available.
- May be controlled by several aftermarket engine controllers (negative logic duty cycle definition@50-500 Hz).
- Quiet operation (85 dBA at 1 m from the fan module - lateral side).
- Laser cut, CNC bent and powder coated steel bracket with mounting hardware designed for specific vehicle applications.
- Model specific ABS shroud gathers and directs air flow across the entire radiator face ensuring maximum