This kit fits New Design 1955-later-season through 1959 Chevrolet Pickups. Chevrolet ended the Advanced Design-model trucks in mid-1955. WARNING: California proposition 65
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
2. We recommend using our heavy-duty fan blade and shroud.
3. SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
4. OEM glove box door travel will be limited to 90 degrees.
751156 - 1955-59 Chevrolet Pickup SureFit™ Evaporator Kit Deluxe Controls
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Evaporator kit includes the evaporator unit and mounting brackets louvers (where required) duct hose wiring harness a new deluxe electronic control panel hardware and installation instructions.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- New deluxe electronic control panel included
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)