This kit fits 1964-66 Chevrolet Pickups and Suburbans without factory air, and adapts your OEM deluxe control panel to electronic operation using our patented Electronic Cable Converters. WARNING: California proposition 65
1. The supplied firewall cover plate is designed for vehicles without factory air. Factory air-equipped trucks will require a larger cover plate (not currently available).
2. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
3. SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
941164 - 1964-66 Chevrolet Pickup SureFit™ Complete Kit OEM Deluxe Controls
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Complete kits include everything in the evaporator kit plus all under-hood components such as compressor engine brackets condenser with brackets preformed refrigerant lines drier fittings hardware and installation instructions.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)