This kit fits 1977 Chevrolet Corvette models with factory air. WARNING: California proposition 65
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
2. For best performance, we recommend using our heavy-duty fan blade and shroud.
3. SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
964175 - 1977 Chevrolet Corvette with Factory Air SureFit™ Complete Kit
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Complete kits include everything in the evaporator kit, plus all under-hood components such as compressor, engine brackets, condenser with brackets, preformed refrigerant lines, drier, fittings, hardware and installation instructions.
- Fully electronic Heat/Cool/Defrost system.
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment.
- High volume dehumidified defrost.
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil.
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil.
- Includes a new control panel.
- Bolt-in condenser kit with integral drier bracket, safety switch and hardlines.
- Heater and refrigerant lines route through fresh air opening in firewall for a cleaner look and increased engine clearance.
- Detailed, step-by-step installation manual with photos.