We’re seeking a Skilled Electrical Technician to add to our Maintenance Team. This person will be responsible for preventative maintenance, service and repairs, of various equipment used in manufacturing, including Motors, CNC Mills, Lathes, Compressors, Laser Cuter, Forming Tools and other equipment. During the performance of the duties you may be working around various hazard including high voltage (480V), high temperatures, moving parts, chemicals, sharp objects, and gas or fluids under pressure.
These are Skills we’re looking for:
• Make equipment repairs (electric, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems)
• Perform industrial electrical troubleshooting and use of standard test equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks
• Able to read and interpret technical documentation such as schematic and service manuals
• Some Automation and PLC experience required
• Knowledgeable and skilled in the use of hand and power tools
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Knowledge of local, state and national electrical codes and best practices
• Project Management – Should be able to determine needs, source materials and complete a project
Applicant must be organized, neat and maintain a safe working environment for himself and others around him. Must be able to accomplish tasks working alone, and also be effective working on a team if the job demands. Must follow all company rules, especially safety.
This is a full time position with benefits after completing a probationary period. Benefits include opportunities for health insurance, earned vacation and sick leave time, a 401K plan, and paid holidays.
Please submit your contact information and resume to email@example.com. Please note in the subject line “Industrial Electrical & Maintenance Technician” with submission when applying for this position.