Vintage Air University
Complete SureFit kit for 1964-66 Chevy Trucks
New Control Panel Included With ‘60-’63 Kit
941160 1960-63 Chevy Truck Complete Kit
751163 1960-63 Chevy Truck Evaporator Kit
941164 1964-66 Chevy Truck w/OEM Deluxe Controls Complete Kit
941165 1964-66 Chevy Truck w/Rotary Controls Complete Kit
751164 1964-66 Chevy Truck w/OEM Deluxe Controls Evaporator Kit
751165 1964-66 Chevy Truck w/Rotary Controls Evaporator Kit
1. The supplied firewall fill-plate is designed for non-air trucks. OEM air equipped trucks will require a larger cover plate (not currently available).
2. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hose and refrigerant.
3. SureFit systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
Gen IV SureFitTM System Features:
– Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
– Infinite “just right temperature” air blending.
– Infinite blower fan speed adjustment.
– High volume dehumidified defrost.
– Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil.
– Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel flow heater coil.
– Mounts behind the dash.
– Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters for OEM deluxe control panel or rotary controls to replace OEM rotary switches (1964-66).
– New in-dash control panel included (1960-63).
– Flat steel firewall cover panel.
– Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity).
1964-66 Chevy dash shown with rotary controls