Vintage Air University
Complete Gen IV SureFit kit for Classic Bronco
Bronco 4-vent systems include plenum, flex hose for individual louver placement and four individual louvers as shown.
497005 ProLine fluted black anodized knob.
497006 ProLine aluminum knob.
941150 Gen IV 1966-77 Bronco Complete Kit
941151 Gen IV 1966-77 Bronco 4-Vent Complete Kit
751150 Gen IV 1966-77 Bronco Evaporator Kit
751151 Gen IV 1966-77 Bronco 4-Vent Evaporator Kit
Gen IV SureFitTM System Features:
– Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
– Infinite “just right temperature” air blending.
– Infinite blower fan speed adjustment.
– High volume dehumidified defrost.
– Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil.
– Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel flow heater coil.
– Mounts behind the dash.
– New in-dash rotary controls.
– Flat steel firewall cover panel.
– Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity).
Ford Bronco dash with SureFit system with full width plenum, controls and Vintage Air louvers. 4 -vent kit also available.
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits.You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
2. Bronco Note: Contact your sales rep for specific Bronco chassis/engine combinations.
3. We recommend using our heavy-duty fan blade and shroud
32066-LFF – 1966-77 Bronco 6 cyl. Fan Shroud
32067-LFF – 1966-77 Bronco V8 Fan Shroud
4. SureFit systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.