Vintage Air University
Complete Gen IV kit for 1964-67 GTO
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hose and refrig-erant.
2. SureFit systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
964467 1964-67 GTO Complete Kit (factory air)
961067 1964-67 GTO Complete Kit (non-factory air)
564467 1964-67 GTO Evaporator Kit (factory air)
561067 1964-67 GTO Evaporator Kit (non-factory air)
Gen IV SureFitTMSystem Features:
– Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
– Infinite “just right temperature” air blending.
– Uses original blower fan speed switch.
– High volume dehumidifieddefrost.
– Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil.
– Copper/brass Cu pro Braze parallel flow heater coil.
– Mounts behind the dash.
– Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters.
– Flat steel firewall cover panel.
– Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity).
1964 GTO non-factory air dash with SureFit kit for non-a/c cars.
1966 GTO factory-air dash with Sure Fit kit. (Note: Sure Fit installations in factory air equipped GTO use the original in-dash A/C louvers.